Master the art of plating with our chefs
Ever wondered why food often tastes better at the restaurant? It’s all in the dish’s detail. When the chef adds that final drizzle or sprinkle, Salt Bae-style, your meal is elevated: a feast for the eyes and your tastebuds alike.
A garnish needn’t be a faff. In fact, the most subtle and simple additions to your dish will pack a restaurant-style punch. Our Michelin-star-trained chefs have recommended five, super easy garnishes that you can prepare at home in moments.
5 garnishes to plate like a pro
- Sprinkle superseeds to satisfy. Rich in omega 3, a mix of sunflower and pumpkin seeds will add a gratifying crunch to smoother dishes such as our Coconut Veg Curry.
- Microherbs, such as cress, bring freshness. Don’t underestimate the power of this delightfully delicate green, which belongs to the mustard family. Try with our Quinoa Con Carne.
- Add a pop of colour with edible flowers. Hibiscus and rose petals enhance the aesthetics of any dish, alongside a subtle fragrance. Sprinkle on top of our No Pasta Vegan Lasagne.
- Pack a punch with pickled onion. Combine finely chopped red onion, a glug of apple cider vinegar and a sprinkle of salt. Ready in five, this garnish works wonders with our Tempeh Satay.
- Chopped chilli brings a fiery kick.Take a hot dish to the next level or give your guest the option to fire up a milder meal, such as our Black Daal.